Think you know who finds their homes through open houses? Check out the latest data from the National Association of Realtors:
• Repeat buyers are more likely to find their home from an open house than first-time.
• Mid-income buyers, those with income between $55,000 and $75,000, are most likely to find their home through an open house compared to those in other income brackets.
• Older buyers, 65 years and older, are more likely to find their home through an open house than other age groups. As age increases, the likelihood of using open houses as a search tool increases: 45% of buyers aged 45 to 64 used open houses compared to only 28% of buyers aged 18 to 24.
• Buyers in the South are most likely to find a home through an open house compared to those in other regions.
• Buyers of new homes use open houses much more frequently than do buyers of previously owned homes.
• Married couples and unmarried couples are more likely to walk through open houses than single buyers.
Ready to look? Ready to sell? Call our team at 410-381-3331.